Delicious Pizza Rolls with Karst Prosciutto
Who doesn't love pizza? I absolutely adore it and whenever I have a chance I prepare it. Idea for pizza rolls came to me when I was eating some slovenian Kraški pršut or Karst Prosciutto and at the same time thinking what will be my next video. Of course I wanted to taste this gorgeous prosciutto again so pizza rolls were the obvious choice to make. They are really asy to prepare and you can get really creative with a topping. Did I mention this is a healthy pizza or healthy pizza rolls version? So, let me share this pizza rolls recipe with you.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE DOUGH
PREPARATION OF THE YEAST MIXTURE
100ml warm water
Pinch of white sugar
Pinch of spelt flour
1 tsp of dry yeast
- Put warm water in a glass, add pinch of sugar, dry yeast and pinch of spelt flour.
- Mix with a teaspoon and leave for 5 minutes.
PREPARATION OF THE DOUGH
200g of spelt flour
1 tsp of oregano
1 tsp of salt
1 tbsp of olive oil
- Put spelt flour into a bowl, add oregano, salt and olive oil.
- Mix, than add yeast mixture and kneed into a dough (add some more flour if the dough is too wet; it shouldn't be too sticky when it's done).
- Cover with a kitchen cloth and put in an oven on 50 Celsius for 30 minutes.
INGREDIENTS FOR A FILLING
5 pieces of Karst prosciutto
2 tbsp of tomato sauce
30-50g of grated light cheese
If you decide to make these delicious and healthy pizza rolls recipe we'll be more than happy to hear your opinion and thoughts.